Ketika manusia memutuskan untuk mulai menjalani hidup dengan belajar menjadi lebih baik, apakah itu yang namanya titik mulainya kedewasaan?. Journey to wisdom started with hope to gain peace at the end of it.
Dueh… segitunya gw nulis kalimat diatas.
Eniwei , bisa tulis gitu karena baca email ini dari teman.
Written By Regina Brett, 90 53 years old, of The Plain Dealer, Cleveland, Ohio
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone….
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and parents will. Stay in touch
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
11. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
12. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
13. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
14. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
15. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
16. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
17. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
18. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
19. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
20. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
21. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
22. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
23. The most important sex organ is the brain.
24. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
25. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’
26. Always choose life.
27. Forgive everyone everything.
28. What other people think of you is none of your business.
29. Time heals almost everything. Give time.
30. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
31. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
32. Believe in miracles.
33. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
34. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
35. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
36. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.